QUAD-LIST Discussion Group
Purpose of QUAD-LIST
The primary purpose of this list is to provide a forum for quadriplegics
(tetraplegics) to communicate with others who share the same condition.
This is not strickly a SCI (Spinal Cord Injury) forum. It is a forum for
anyone who suffers a partial or full loss of function all 4 extremities
of the body, i.e. a quad due to any reason not just from a SCI. It is
most often caused by an SCI but not always. Anyone is welcome to join.
The list program will only accept submission to the list from the email
address you subscribe from.
To subscribe, send email to
with the Subject subscribe. That's all that's needed.
Note: There is a problem with aol.com receiving mail from email@example.com. You should use a email address from another service to subscribe.
You should receive a message confirming you have been added to the list. If
you do not receive a confirmation within a day or two, please re-subscribe.
Submissions to the list
To post to the list you must send it from the exact email address you
subscribed with. That means that if you subscribed to the list with an
email address that forwards your mail to another address, you will not
be able to reply from the forwarded address.
To write to the list, email should be sent to
the -request address.
- You must be a subscriber to the list in order to post to it.
- To post to the mailing list, send mail to
- Please keep messages plain text.
- Do not post personal information that you don't want the world knowing. The message archive is searchable by anyone with Internet access.
- Please do not use excessive quoting when replying to a message.
- Please do not use graphics in messages.
- Please do not forward or post long jokes or fictional stories.
- Please do not forward virus warning unless you have verified it to be true and not a hoax. Check these sites:
Computer Virus Myths
BreakTheChain.org - Stop Junk E-Mail and Misinformation
If you have any problems or suggestions with the list, please
contact the list owner
To unsubscribe from the list, send email to
with the Subject unsubscribe. That's all that's needed.
Note: AOL users & some other mailer may require something written in the message
body before it will send. Just write unsubscribe in the message.
This is where you can read messages that were previously sent to the list.
Message archives at mail-archive.com (starting 27-Jul-2004)
Related Sites of Interest